Monday, January 4, 2016

Las Vegas newborn photographer | Outdoor newborn mini session

This cutie pie is super special to me, she is my niece! Since I had never tried outdoor newborn photos I decided to give it a go with her. September in Las Vegas is the perfect time to attempt something like this. A few weeks early or a few weeks later would not have been good weather for it! 
Anyway, the little stinker would not sleep! haha I guess her parents had to drive quite a while to meet us and she fell asleep in the car. I guess it doesn't help when they live in the other side of Las Vegas.
Regardless, we had fun and we capture this beauty in her very early stages of life! <3
Anyway, we got only a few pictures and here they are:
Enjoy!
 






This is all! Feel free to leave any comments in the comment section below! <3



Las Vegas newborn photographer | Henderson newborn photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment