Monday, January 4, 2016

Las Vegas family photographer | Henderson family photographer

Sibling mini photoshoot

These two sisters are my whole world and I want to share with you a little bit about them:
My littlest one just turned one! I know this is what everyone says but it's true; she is growing up so fast! I feel like she is growing even faster than Lily. She even started walking right after her birthday! I am just glad that I have been able to stay home and spend time with these two. They keep me busy, drive me insane and fill my heart with joy. All at the same time. I know I will treasure these memories forever, even though their hair is not perfect! haha Love my girls! <3















Click here to visit my website                        Click here to go to my facebook page

Las Vegas family photographer | Las Vegas children photographer | Henderson family photographer | Henderson children photographer


No comments:

Post a Comment