Friday, January 1, 2016

Las Vegas newborn photographer | Newborn session at the hospital

This session was a really special one. I am friends with this little girl's mom and I wanted to give her a few images from their time at the hospital. As a mom I know that the whole after-birth is just a blur. Pictures are always a good idea, so you can remember things that start to fade really fast!
Also, this little one will not be little for long! 
The tiny hands and little fingernails are just too precious!

















What are some things you wish you had pictures of? For me is clear and beautiful pictures of the little details, hands, fingers, chubby cheeks, tiny feet! <3


Las Vegas newborn photographer | Henderson, NV newborn photographer
Click here to visit my website

Click here to visit my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment