Thursday, July 10, 2014

Las Vegas children photographer - Henderson children photographer

This sweet girl just turned 8, and that means she gets to be baptized as a member of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I remember the day I got baptized and how special it is to have made that decision. My parents were always there to guide me and I am so grateful to also be a member of this church. One of the perks is getting to meet so many wonderful people. :)

Grace is so beautiful and made my work so much easier. Congratulations on your baptism!

PS. How beautiful is her white dress?!



This is my favorite picture! 






 I feel like this picture shows how she's starting her journey to return to Heavenly Father.





 So excited to be 8!
When I photograph children I always make sure to get at least one picture with mom. They are both beautiful!



Visit my website                                 Follow my work on facebook


Las Vegas family photographer | Henderson family photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment