Monday, May 20, 2013

Lollipop photoshoot!

Lily is growing so fast! She is already 16 months today! I still call her my baby even though she is technically a toddler now... :( 

Anyway, I tried putting a headband on Lily's head and to my surprise she DIDN'T take it off! (at least not right away) Her hair look so messy and adorable I decided to take some pictures of her! On that note, her hair here is beautifully imperfect and that's why I love it so much!

I made this lollipop ball for Lily's birthday party but I guess it was so cute the guests didn't want to ruin it! haha

Now to the pictures!

This photo below is before I cleaned Lily's face. She has jelly in her cheek...


This picture below was before the pictures. She loves playing hide and seek!







I didn't get a smile till the lollipop was opened! What a silly girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment